Tuesday

.





.

Comments:
de donde te conozco?
I have seen you before, but in reality it is not until today that I look at you.
you passed by my side, yes, the other day, as I left the newspaper resting on the stone bench.
without me looking you took it and read what was left of it; all that I did not read.
and yes, it was this other time, that you were in front of me in the line to buy some candies at the corner stand, during lunch, when I was escaping my job obligations and you were just living your normal life.
Also, I am sure, it was you, yes, it was you, the man standing next to me in the subway, that looked tired of walking the whole city, while me walking just back to my house.
I remember me wondering who you are without knowing I have already seen you. At that time, I wanted to be invisible, to walk back home with you, to make sure you have some warm supper at night.
I wanted to help you out when you carry your belongings, your memories throughout the city.
Today, that I finally look at you I wish you could only speak back to me, to tell me the story of your life.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
More photos in the archives.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?