Thursday

.





.

Comments:
i like the natural capturing of the moment, very decisive moment-like. i would have liked to see the sky just a little darker.

makes me want to photo people more often. i'm liking your black and white. do you shoot BW film, or make digital images BW?
 
I see what you say about the sky. It's especially bad on this white background, but I haven't figured out where to change that on blogger's html.

I shoot black and white film mostly. This is all 35mm, most of it on Ilford and Agfa film, ASA ranging from 100 to 400 (with a red filter, the lampost and sky ones). I've done some digital, in color, but I'm not crazy about my camera. It has a slight delay when you snap, and another one before it gets ready for the next shot, so it makes the "decisive moment" I'm usually after even harder to capture. I'm sure the newer cameras get around that, but no $ for that yet...

Thanks for visiting!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
More photos in the archives.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?